Ms. Gaxiola is currently Off Counsel for WJH Law Group, providing her expertise in real estate and business transactions. She represents the firm’s clients as a transactional attorney for residential and commercial real estate purchases, commercial leases, business sales and acquisitions, entity formation and structuring, and contract drafting and review. She is also a licensed Broker with the California Bureau of Real Estate.
Ms. Ghobrial Gaxiola graduated summa cum laude from the University of California, Los Angeles, attaining her undergraduate degrees in Business Economics and English Literature. Ms. Gaxiola continued her education at UCLA School of Law and earned her J.D. with a specialization in Corporate Law, in 2005. Ms. Gaxiola speaks Arabic and Spanish.
- University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law, J.D. 2005
- University of California, Los Angeles, Summa Cum Laude, B.A.
Business Economics / English Literature
Organizations / Publications / Speaking Engagements
- Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA)
- Beverly Hills Bar Association (BHBA)
- Beverly Hills Greater Los Angeles Association of Realtors (BHGLAAR)